 Marketplace / Shopping / 10304
Re: Spybotics $24.97 at Costco
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 12:16:13 GMT

I just wanted to thank people that post these shopping reports here on
Lugnet.  Last night my wife was going to Costco, and I tagged along, only
because I saw this post here.

I now own a Gigamesh Spybotic. :-)  It was the last one at the local Costco.
I was walking up and down the aisles, scanning for Lego, and was just about
to give up when I saw the last box sitting on the floor, with the sign for
$24.97 taped right to it.

Thanks again. :-)
-Andy Lynch

In lugnet.market.shopping, Gregory Muri writes:
For anyone looking for a deal on the Spybotics sets.  I just picked up 4 of
them at Costco for $24.97 each.  Certainly is the best deal I have found for
these new sets.

Greg