  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 481 – 500 of about 14000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  The Scout brick: smart or dumb? (was: Robotics Discovery Set)

(...) Robert, I just got a good real-life look at the 9735 Robotics Discovery Set this morning -- and boy oh boy does that blue Scout brick look a lot like the yellow RCX brick! Reading your post above and seeing it in person, I'm only getting more (...) (25 years ago, 6-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.002)

  Re: RCX to Spy messages thru IR communications route

(...) Okay, after banging my head against this for WAY too long I think I have finally figured out (somewhat) a few things that were previously completely lost to my understanding. If you want an RCX (running RCX2 firmware) to simulate a Spybot Ping (...) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.002)

  FW: New pbFORTH

-----Original Message----- From: John Cooper [mailto:robots@jpsc.co.uk] Sent: Friday, May 07, 1999 11:07 AM To: Ralph Hempel Subject: Re: New pbFORTH (...) OK, will do. (...) Yes, on the surface. People always want to improve on things in their own (...) (25 years ago, 11-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.002)

  RCX capabilities

Is there a good FAQ anywhere that talks about the exact capabilities of the RCX (voltage/current specs of the inputs and outputs, CPU type, speed and memory) including its software characteristings? Also, I've seen a thread over in r.t.l where (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.002)

  benvenuto

Matteo Cantamesse <mcanta@ingredium.it> wrote in message 79348200.20010328090...dium.it... (...) Ciao Matteo benvenuto ! sono Pietro e vivo a Bologna ti mando un mio vecchio messaggio del ng che narra le avventure tragicomiche che ho vissuto per (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.002)

  Re: SDK for NXT

(...) I believe that folks at National Instruments are working on writing a document that describes the .rxe file format and the byte codes supported by the official NXT firmware's virtual machine. If I understand it correctly, the VM in the NXT (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.002)

  Re: CM-RCX comm

(...) Yes, the Off() does a shortcircuit simulating a ON state from a TouchSensor point of view. The Float() does the oposite, getting a OFF state this way. (...) I'm using NQC, because all this has to run on a CyberMaster, with it's fixed standard (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.002)

  Re: Rotational Sensor & Gearing Down

(...) OK - time for the rigerous scientific approach here (well - OK - the half-assed semi-scientific Steve Baker method :-)... I'm typing this email as I run the tests...so right now, I don't know the answers... Test 1: Connect two rotation sensors (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.002)

  RE: Drive R/C Servos with the RCX and pbForth (long)

<snipped discussion of the math of selling servo controller boards> (...) I'm not too worried about them stealing the idea. I can't imagine that none of their designers have thought about driving servos with the RCX. The circuit itself is so simple (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.002)

  serial port configuration?

What is the proper serial port configuration? I had it once but I lost it. I'm having other problems so the hunt around method of finding the parameters isn't working. I can no longer communicate (firmdll etc.) unless the RCX is inches away from the (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.002)

  Re: Fan Thank You Letter

Jürgen, Thanks for the reference to the Article in Business 2.0. It was interesting to read an article by a writer that I feel has neither an understanding of Intellectual Property Law nor the LEGO Company. The author also demonstrates a poor (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.002)

  RE: Palm Hardware Interface idea? + other stuff

yes, cool idea. I have a learning curve to go through, but I'd be interested in pursuing this. Incidentally, it was that palm kit mentioned on slashdot (actually I got there via Wired.com) that I'm waiting on... acroname.com have created a kit under (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.002)

  BrickFest 2002 presentations update

The BrickFest Schedule has been updated.* The following are just some of the presentations that will occur at this years Fest - July 19-21, just outside of Washington, DC. For more up-to-date info go to www.brickfest.com Jeffrey Ardis - Spybotics (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.people) !

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.002)

  RE: RIS version 1.5 coming this fall

(...) Well, let me put in my nickle's worth as a grizzled veteran of embedded systems. I'm 37 years old and have hacked the following... 1. A Commodore PET (my first FORTH) at age 20 or so 2. An HP48 calculator. The PPC ROM and synthetic programming (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.002)

  RE: Best selection of parts to mess around with

(...) Ummm, Matt. Here's my advice - free and worth every penny. Back when I was at the University of Waterloo, I was totally obsessed with reverse engineering my HP41 calculator. The PPC user's group had even created a special firmware port that (...) (25 years ago, 12-Oct-99, to lugnet.build)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.002)

  RE: Something else is needed, I think...(long)

(...) I think there IS a bridge, and it's pbFORTH (and since I wrote it I like it :) Here is why I think the current pbFORTH is like the bridge you describe: 1. You don't need the GNU compiler set up to use pbFORTH. I used it to originally write (...) (25 years ago, 2-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.002)

  RE: legOS make newbe question

(...) No argument from me here. Forth is not very popular anymore with the advent of really good C compilers for embedded processors (my specialty). BUT if you want a way to interactively control your LEGO bots, and have alook at the insides of the (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.002)

  new to nbc; invaders problem

I'm just getting started with bricxcc (and winxp on my mac), so I'm hoping there's something painfully obvious I'm missing. I've compiled and run a few simple nbc and nxc programs (mostly from John's book), but invaders.nbc isn't working for me. I (...) (17 years ago, 2-Mar-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.002)

  Re: RCX IR Transceiver and Sensor Port Circuits

(...) Here's the (hopefully) finished circuit diagram for the IR Transceiver, complete with semiconductor component types and bold lines. I changed the supply rail voltage to concide with the zener diode voltage. There's also a space on the board (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.002)

  RE: lack of interest in basic stamp and basicx

(...) It's funny, but a lot of what you need to do to write good Forth is done for you under the hood by C compilers. The wierd thing is that a C compiler intermingles data and return values on one stack while Forth separates them. (...) Now that (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.002)

More:  Next Page >>