 Robotics / NXT / 1058
1057  |  1059
Subject:
new to nbc; invaders problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2008 18:05:42 GMT

I’m just getting started with bricxcc (and winxp on my mac), so I’m hoping there’s something painfully obvious I’m missing.

I’ve compiled and run a few simple nbc and nxc programs (mostly from John’s book), but invaders.nbc isn’t working for me. I got my copy from:

http://bricxcc.sourceforge.net/nbc/samples/index.html

I don’t get any compile errors, but when I run the game, after I select to play, I get this screen:

and nothing else seems to happen until a while later when I get a game over message.

Where do I begin debugging this? I’m running bricxcc build 3.3.7.18 and nxt firmware 1.05.

Many thanks, -Tim