 Robotics / 10630
RE: Drive R/C Servos with the RCX and pbForth (long)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 13:48:33 GMT

<snipped discussion of the math of selling servo controller boards>

Maybe you can sell them your design or get an approvement? (just a business
thought) Watch out for them stealing your idea!

I'm not too worried about them stealing the idea. I can't imagine that
none of their designers have thought about driving servos with the RCX.
The circuit itself is so simple and the software (though tricky) is not
that hard either. In total, it adds about 375 bytes to the firmware, and I
can optimize it down to about 300.

On the other hand, we couldn't imagine them not registering the legodirect.com
domian name either, could we?

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbFORTH>