 Robotics / 10643
RE: Drive R/C Servos with the RCX and pbForth (long)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 13:54:57 GMT

Ralph,
  What about the new QC. Since it does not use the Lego Firmware and allows
you to use pure C. Could your asm code be used under it. I am interested in
using Servos but like John I too do not want to learn another language. I am a
Sr Software Engineer and very familiar with C. That is why I use NQC and now
QC for my RCX.

John, you are not the first person to ask if I could release the code for
the driver under QC. Give me a week or two to see if I can bludgeon the
code into something that will compile (assemble) for you. I AM using the
GNU tools to do the assembly already.

If you use QC, do you also use Kekoa's C interface to the ROM, or is there
already linkage into the ROM?

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbFORTH>