 Robotics / 10639
Re: Grabber Arm from 1.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 22:09:16 GMT

Either, or at least I assume the pdf file is a copy of the printed version,
you will know it when you get there Simon.

--
Richard Clemens
Associate Professor, Computer Science
West Virginia Wesleyan College
59 College Avenue
Buckhannon, West Virginia 26201 USA

clemens@wvwc.edu
304.473.8421
----- Original Message -----
From: Simon Bogaert <Simon.Bogaert@advalvas.be>
To: Lugnet.robotics newsgroup <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>; Rich Clemens
<clemens@wvwc.edu>
Sent: Saturday, February 12, 2000 7:21 PM
Subject: Re: Grabber Arm from 1.0

am not sure about the piece that appears in the upper right corner of • page
87 in the instructions.

What do you mean by "page 87" ?  Is that page 87 in a printed brochure or • in
a downloadable *.pdf file?
I could help if you had a description of the piece or the place where I • can
find it.

Regards,

Simon