 Robotics / 10622
10621  |  10623
Subject:
Grabber Arm from 1.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 13:03:29 GMT

I have several 1.0 sets that I use with Smalltalk for a freshmen class in
Computer Science.  The grabber arm appears to be an ideal object to control
and I would have most of the "extra" pieces needed per the instructions.  I
am not sure about the piece that appears in the upper right corner of page
87 in the instructions.  Can a 1.5 owner describe that a little more closely
or know if it is critical to the design?

Comments?

--
Richard Clemens
clemens@wvwc.edu