 Robotics / 10620
Re: Drive R/C Servos with the RCX and pbForth (long)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 06:52:15 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Ralph Hempel writes:
Well, after a few hours of crunching away at the problem, I
now have pbForth code to allow you to control and hold a servo
in up to 100 positions.

If you're using a custom motor driver in pbForth, why use the inverter circuit
at all?  Why not just generate the desired waveform directly?  Is there not
enough current to drive the servo that way?

--Ben