 Robotics / 10624
Re: Drive R/C Servos with the RCX and pbForth (long)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 20:18:46 GMT

Ralph - I'm interested in the use of servos with the RCX, but I have
no interest in learning the quirks of another computer language.  I'm
already a bit familiar with Visual Basic,and control the RCX with it.
Can your pbForth solution be duplicated with VB?  Also, Have you ever
thought about doing up a small batch of PC boards for your interface?
Thanks --- John.

On Sat, 12 Feb 2000 03:34:24 GMT, "Ralph Hempel" <rhempel@bmts.com>