  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 1781 – 1800 of about 14000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  RE: newbie

If you decide to use LegOS you won't be needing nor will you have the chance to use NQC because a RCX with LegOS loaded won't understand nor respond to any standard firmware commands. Check (if you didn't already) the side links at: (URL) From: (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 1.372)

  Re: "Servo" Driver for NQC

(...) <snip> (...) Right, but in the firmware PWM, it is 'on-float-on-float' not 'on-brake-on-brake' I think (but I'm not sure). In fact, the 'on-brake-on-brake' is a neat way to get fine control to (say) just crack a pneumatic valve to move a (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.372)

  Re: newbie

Hi Paula, While NQC is a nice place to start, you might want to consider LEJOS which, like legOS has its own firmware but it uses Java instead of C. It can do much more than NQC, and is quite bug free. Find out more at (URL) luck. (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 1.372)

  Re: "Servo" Driver for NQC

(...) But it doesn't need to. The 'power' settings built into the RCX firmware are already using pulse-width modulation to adjust the amount of power the motor delivers. ---...--- Steve Baker ---...--- Mail : <sjbaker1@airmail.net> WorkMail: (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.371)

  Re: entertaining spectators -- trash talk

!!!GAME ON!!! (...) that's what you must have done when you coded your block stacker, if I recall it was you who showed up all forlorn and depressed crying that his RCX was broken. Geesh, It was ME who "fixed" your "broken" rcx by flashing new (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

firmware
(score: 1.371)

  Re: Interactive C Version 4 is available for free download

(...) I started playing with this on the RCX last night. Is there a README somewhere on the RCX-specific aspects of the firmware? eg I noticed analog() isn't supported to read raw sensor readings, although digital() works to read passive touch (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

firmware
(score: 1.371)

  Re: r10 Project X -- Rules update

(...) Well my bot is currently doing 78 sec, if it is reading every blocks correctly. :p This mindstorm firmware language is super slow and I may need to learn LegOS. (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

firmware
(score: 1.371)

  Strange behavior

This code was working last night, but I removed some superfluous functions copied with the set (such as moveBackward() and pivotRight()) since they were not being used. All of a sudden, the robot turns okay, but never moves forward. It just sits (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 1.371)

  Re: "Servo" Driver for NQC

This is a long post. It covers the following: 1. How the "WAIT x 10 msec" opcode is implemented and its inherent inaccuracy for low delays. And suggests an alternative code implementation 2. How RCX motor PWM is implemented. And the implication that (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.370)

  Re: r10 Project X -- Rules update

(...) My arm put the block down instead of dropping it, so it usually made good contact. But it is usually not perfect. I only ran it a few times though since I still got other problems to sort through. (...) No, the long time come from my slow (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

firmware
(score: 1.370)

  Premature announcement of Interactive C 4.0

Actually, Fred's announcement is a little premature, sorry. Several important things to know if you do choose to download the current version of IC: 1) The libraries are tuned for the Botball contest (www.botball.org) and by default include a (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

firmware
(score: 1.370)

  Re: Micromouse Robotic Competition, Could RCX do this?

(...) Taking a look at the rules, there doesn't seem to be any penalty for touching the walls, so I dont see why you couldn't use a single RXC with 2 motors and 3 (or 4) touch sensors: left, front, right (back). These can be multiplexed onto a (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.370)

  Re: Question?

The three main outputs are Pulse Width Modulated. These are generally used for motors, but work for lights as well. The three main "inputs" can use "active" sensors that require power and can therefore be considered as outputs in their own right (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.370)

  multiplexor and legOS

Does anyone have expierence using the active multiplexor sold by www.mindsensors.com with legOS? If you are not farmiluar with this multiplexor it is really cool as it lets you multiplex three active sensors on one port. You tell the mux which "sub" (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 1.370)

  Re: multiplexor and legOS

Ok, my last port didn't make much sense let me try that again. for an active sensor ds_handler will periodically power the sensor off to read the value. The standard firmware does this to but at a different interval. I'm wondering if this is part of (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 1.370)

  Re: multiplexor and legOS

(...) Thanks, I'd suspected that msleep might not be very accurate but never considered that it's true granularity could be so large. I did a quick test with my current configuration and when I asked msleep to sleep for 12ms it slept for 20. This (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 1.370)

  Re: Ultrasonic Sensor

(...) Yep - I thought so...for things like cameras where these things are in common use, the need is only to know the range to the nearest object. I don't even know if the other things (multiple object detection and size/reflectance estimation) are (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.369)

  Idea de Emulador RCX

La idea que tenemos es la de emular el Microcontrolador del RCX, o sea, emularlo completamente a bajo nivel, para poder introducirle cualquier firmware y programa. Tenemos el codigo ensamblador de la ROM y del firmware de LeJOS y LEGO (estandar). (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.368)

  Re: Palm IR to RCX

"Till Harbaum" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:200202131831.g1....uka.de... (...) <<snip>>. (...) The remote is a one way only messaging scheme. It sends a "standard" RCX message of opcode 0xD2 and two data bytes. The two data (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.368)

  Re: Lost my IR Tower - Scout SDK

Hi, If you have the SDK2 for the RIS then you have all you need to develop for the Scout. It uses the RCX 2.0 firmware, and all that is different is the following: 1 x built in light sensor (takes away one input). 1 x runnable program mode (select (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.368)

More:  Next Page >>