 Robotics / 17331
Re: Lost my IR Tower - Scout SDK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 04:31:37 GMT

Hi,

If you have the SDK2 for the RIS then you have all you need to develop for
the Scout.

It uses the RCX 2.0 firmware, and all that is different is the following:
1 x built in light sensor (takes away one input).
1 x runnable program mode (select power mode).

So you can have one runnable program at a time (unlike the 5 for the RCX).

There is no need to download the firmware each time you replace the batteries
as it is always there.

Hope this answers you question.

Regards