 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2281
Re: multiplexor and legOS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 04:40:33 GMT

Ok, my last port didn't make much sense let me try that again.

for an active sensor ds_handler will periodically power the sensor off to read
the value.  The standard firmware does this to but at a different interval.
I'm wondering if this is part of the problem at all.  I'd like to take control
of the timing.  I figure if I set the sensor as passive and then make the
assembly calls in my user code I can control the power cycles at whatever
interval I choose.

Does anyone know what the proper assembly code would be?  I've tried cuting and
pasting from ds_handler but just locked up the RCX.

thanks,

mark