 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2296
2295  |  2297
Subject:
multiplexor patch posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 21:11:39 GMT

I've posted the multiplexor patch under the patches secetion of the legOS
project at sourceforge.

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=515626&group_id=2587&atid=302587

if you can't follow that link just go to http://sourceforge.net/projects/legos/
and then follow the patches link and look for the multiplexor patch.

If you improve upon it post the improvement or send them to me, it works well
but definitly has room for improvement.

thanks,

mark