 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2280
Re: multiplexor and legOS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 04:08:53 GMT

Since I'm now fairly sure that i've got the timing taken care of I'm wondering
if the power cycling that ds_handler does is somehow causing the problem?  I
thought I might take control of this stuff in my test code.  I assume if I set
the sensor for passive and then write procedures (in assembly) to turn on and
off the power to the mux things should be safe?  Would there be a problem when
ds_handler attempted to read the senor?  I assume it wouldn't work but
currently I'm just trying to get the switching going.

I looked through ds_handler trying to pick out the assembly that would be
needed but my attempts just end in a locked RCX.  If anyone farmilar with H8
assembly can post the few lines of assembly to power a sensor on and off that
would be very helpful.

thanks,

mark