 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2314
Re: multiplexor and legOS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 21:47:25 GMT

I'm not sure if anyone is trying out my multiplexor patch,  but thought I'd let
you all know that I posted a new version which works better and solves some
problems in the earlier revision.  The patch is available in the legOS patch
section on sourceforge.

oh, and I vote for NogOS if we really have to drop legOS, hmmm or how about
leg-OS

mark