 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2291
Re: multiplexor and legOS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 06:33:11 GMT

I'm happy to report that after writing the multiplexor driver at the kernel
level it's working!  I'll post a patch soon once I've got it cleaned up a
little bit.  It looks like the problem was with the legOS power/read cycle in
ds_handler.  Once I took control over that for the multiplexor things worked
easily.

thanks to everybody for their help and suggestions.  Is there a stanard place
to post the patch?  Perhaps some subdir in the legos CVS repository?

mark