 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2292
2291  |  2293
Subject:
linux USB driver.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 07:35:01 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

   For anyone who want's it, I have a linux USB driver for the lego IR
tower. If anyone is interested, the tar ball of driver and pathces to
nqc and legOS can be found at:
   http://members.aol.com/bthaeler/linux_driver_v02.driver.tar.gz

I am hoping to reconsile my driver with the version that was being
worked on at sourceforge.net

-Bret

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: linux USB driver.

Itried to install the linux usb drive on mu computer with redhat 7.2 and 2.4.9-21 kernel. It did not work, this is the error message returned. What's wrong? /Hans Karlsson [root@nisse usb_lego]# make cc -O2 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)
  Re: linux USB driver.

I've just upgraded to the kernel 2.4.9-31 and tried to compile this driver. I get the following errors: [root@kelcsts38b usb_lego]# make install /sbin/modprobe -r usb_lego cp usb_lego.o /lib/modules/2.4.9-3...rivers/usb /sbin/modprobe usb_lego (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)