 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2313
Re: linux USB driver.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 12:28:49 GMT

Hi Hans,

I think 2.4.9 is too old, but you may try to just remove the
MODULE_LICENSE stuff.

Jürgen

"Hans Karlsson" <Hans.Karlsson@kvac.uu.se> writes:

Itried to install the linux usb drive on mu computer with
redhat 7.2 and 2.4.9-21 kernel.

It did not work, this is the error message returned.

What's wrong?

/Hans Karlsson

[root@nisse usb_lego]# make
cc -O2 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -D__KERNEL__
-DMODUL
E=1   -c -o usb_lego_driver.o usb_lego_driver.c
usb_lego_driver.c:1543: parse error before string constant
usb_lego_driver.c:1543: warning: type defaults to `int' in declaration of
`MODUL
E_LICENSE'
usb_lego_driver.c:1543: warning: function declaration isn't a prototype
usb_lego_driver.c:1543: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
make: *** [usb_lego_driver.o] Error 1

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Bret Thaeler writes:
  For anyone who want's it, I have a linux USB driver for the lego IR
tower. If anyone is interested, the tar ball of driver and pathces to
nqc and legOS can be found at:
  http://members.aol.com/bthaeler/linux_driver_v02.driver.tar.gz

I am hoping to reconsile my driver with the version that was being
worked on at sourceforge.net

-Bret

--
Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr>