 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3403
Re: entertaining spectators -- trash talk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 22:54:43 GMT

!!!GAME ON!!!

You know....some people (people who know how to code) call it assembler. I
could code this thing in my sleep!

that's what you must have done when you coded your block stacker,  if I
recall it was you who showed up all forlorn and depressed crying that
his RCX was broken.  Geesh, It was ME who "fixed" your "broken" rcx by
flashing new firmware into it.  it wasn't hard.  why did you not think
of it, Mr. great programmer???

Hi Dave,
You know, I was only going after Chris cause he started it (and of course,
he deserves it in a major way)

Of course Chris deserves it

Dave, this hurts.   From Bruce I expect this, not from you.   BUT, in
the spirit of the game....

Hmmmm, I like it... sec--redesigning my 'bot now to make it
  even better.

From the video I saw, you will NEED to redesign it.

As for using just 1 RCX (one, uno, less than 2), why don’t you just
admit,…like Chris,…that you’re afraid of the Infrared port.

Bruce, Bruce, Bruce, I am not afraid of the IR port.  Don't confuse lack
of use with fear, I'm just showing programming prowess,   something you
clearly have yet to demonstrate to us as a group.

Bottom line--Show me one other person who has a *video* of his 'bot working
right now.  I mean, i hear big talk from rtl, but thus far.... who?  Yep,
only li'l ol' me.

Dave, Dave, Dave, Don't confuse lack of Video with non functioning
robots. i have video of one other robot from a nameless source.  It
beats your 40 sec misplaced x bot (gripper) hands down.  I think the
reason many of us have not produced a video is because we are creatively
working with lego, not filming it.

Chris
Notice how many RTL sigs now start with "Pretend"