 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3385
Re: entertaining spectators
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 17:41:39 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Bruce Sheridan writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

big talk......  for someone who has YET to add a  program.  in the raw
Byte code no less, OVER 2 rcx's

You know....some people (people who know how to code) call it assembler. I
could code this thing in my sleep!

BA it cant be done.

Tell, ya what I'm gonna do....

to make it easier for you,  I will run my bot (with 3 rcx's) and I will
NOT use any IR to talk between them.

I could probably shave 8 more sec off my current fast time if i used
something as simple as IR.  BUT I'll give you a sporting chance.

You could use 100 RCXs with or without infrared and still never come close
to beating me...My advice...take your very best shot....I'm just hoping that
in this competion we will actually be able to see your bot MOVE. Did you get
mixed-up in the Monkey competition, and build a CLOCK instead?

:)

Chris

p.s. your right, train guys don't talk like this.  HOW boring.   pity.

Do I even have to mention...

1st place, 2nd place, 1st place... (and train guy to boot!!)

The way I see it, the only ones that can even come close to my record are
Iain and Rob (and note how they aren't getting involved in this)...

Dave walks away muttering something about comments from the peanut gallery...

Dave

Pretend that I'm not going to whup all your heinies at the next event for
it's nice to have your little dillusiuonal fantasies.

Oh, and one more point for high tauntage factor--I'm doing the whole thing
with 1 (one, uno, less than 2 or more) RCX, *and* my bot's not much bigger
than the 32x32 baseplate.

So there -- Nyaah Nyaah Nyaah!!!

Dave

Pretend I'm not getting into the spirit of taunting