 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3380
Re: entertaining spectators
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 03:28:13 GMT

No matter what else happens Chris, I'll be beating you in each and every
round!  :)

big talk......  for someone who has YET to add a  program.  in the raw
Byte code no less, OVER 2 rcx's

BA it cant be done.

Tell, ya what I'm gonna do....

to make it easier for you,  I will run my bot (with 3 rcx's) and I will
NOT use any IR to talk between them.

I could probably shave 8 more sec off my current fast time if i used
something as simple as IR.  BUT I'll give you a sporting chance.

:)

Chris

p.s. your right, train guys don't talk like this.  HOW boring.   pity.