  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 161 – 180 of about 14000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Where is the Firmware?

(...) It's called firm0309.lgo and it's in LEGO MINDSTORMS\Firm. (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.535)

  Re: Mindstorms spirit.ocx programming = RCX ASM coding?

(...) Not at all. I doubt that LEGO would depart too far from their opcode protocols when writing their SDK, especially as it's designed for advanced users, and the syntax of the language seems to mirror assembly. From what I've seen, the Spirit OCX (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.534)

  Re: pbForth problems

I don't think it is supposed to. I think it is searching for the Mindstorms signal, which the pbForth firmware does not send. I had that happen to me, and I got it to work fine(eventually)... Andy (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.534)

  Mindstorms Wishlist

1. RCX Pro Like the current yellow RCX brick, but with more inputs and outputs. Basically the same size, but could be a tiny bit bigger to fit more connectors. Is _square_ on the bottom, and of course has an AC adaptor. Perhaps has both radio and IR (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.534)

  RE: Is a CDROM really necessary for mindstorms?

Dear Alan, I don't know if you can run the software without a CDROM reader but I know that I can't even get the Mindstorms software to run my laptop even with a CDROM reader. I think the problem is the lack of video memory. .[Comments?] Your old (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.534)

  Mindstorms spirit.ocx programming = RCX ASM coding?

I haven't looked at programming the RCX with Visual Basic or other MS Win languages via the spirit.ocx control, but someone (sorry -- I'm terrible with remembering names!) at the NELUG meeting asked me why people seem to like NQC when they could be (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.533)

  Re: firmdl3 on Winnt - no more problems!

(...) NQC sends a command over the IR to what it expects to be the stock Mindstorms firmware. I know the `-d' option always reports the battery voltage so that may be it. In any case, it's not a problem, just ignore it. In my experience `nqc (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.533)

  RE: wired expiriences UPLOADING & SAVE-IMAGE

(...) Yes, you are right. I have the char delay to about 10 or 20 msec and the line delay at 100msec. Remember that your monitor and other IR sources may interfere with comms to the RCX. Try fresh batteries and put the bot and tower under a box... I (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.532)

  Robotics subgroups by mail (was: sensors)

(...) That's correct. The lego-robotics@crynwr.com list is gatewayed with lugnet.robotics only and does not receive messages posted to any of its subgroups. (...) Well, in that case, I've got Killer News for ya! :) Not only is it feasible, but it's (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.admin.general)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.532)

  Re: Is a CDROM really necessary for mindstorms?

(...) I highly recommend that you use NQC instead of the software on the CDROM. Which means the only thing you'll need off of the disc is the firmware image. (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.532)

  Powering trains w/ RCX

Hi All, I just got a Mindstorms 1.5 and the RCX does *NOT* have an AC jack! So if you plan to power the rails from a stationary location, plan on having a lot of batteries or a rechargable battery setup... I called LEGO Consumer Affairs and they are (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.531)

  Installation error on New RIS 1.5

Anybody else seen something like this?? I had previously installed the 1.0 CD on my typical WIN95 system: 200Mhz IBM/Cyrix (Pentiumish) CPU, 64 Meg Memory, etc etc, and an ATI Ultra Pro PCI graphics adapter. Yesterday I got a 1.5 MindStorms and (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.531)

  RE: Tasks in RCX

(...) I guess we have enough new users here that I can start flogging pbForth again.....and I just released a new version that lets you build a kernel on the RCX itself!! That's right, the RCX is the compiler so it works with Macs, PCs, Linux, Sun, (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.530)

  Thought on pbForth

Ralph, This is something that has been bothering me about pbForth ever since you developed it... please do not take this as an attack against you or your efforts. I do, in fact, truly believe that you have contributed significantly to RCX (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.529)

  RE: pbForth problems

(...) It's working just fine. If the LCD says "4th", then the firmware is in place, now all you need is a terminal set to 2400,n,8,1 By the way, this kind of question should be on the lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth heirarchy... Cheers, Ralph Hempel - (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.529)

  Re: How old are you?

Hi. How old is your son? He can probably deal with Robolab Software (PC & MAC) available from Pitsco. Pitsco also sells a Robolab upgrade kit which gives you the Robolab user manual and a nifty green case. (I got case feaver and went out and bought (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.527)

  RE: Thought on pbForth

(...) Wow! Great company indeed! (...) This would be a good idea, and one day, pbForth will get there. I used to ship a Tcl based shell with pbForth, but it wasn't working well on all platforms. Here's why pbForth is the way it is, and forgive the (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.526)

  Entrega U1-S9 - no go for me...

I just received the latest driver from the tech support, which turned out to be the same driver as the one on the web site. I uninstalled the old driver including a manual registry clean, and reinstalled the new driver configuring it for COM1 (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.526)

  Re: Mindstorm firmware C compiler for W95 platform ready for download.

Søren Hilmer <sh@itplus.dk> wrote in message: (...) Søren's right, the problem comes from Netscape that downloads the .rar files as text. Now Francesco has updated his page with a zipped version of his files and hope anybody can safely download (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.525)

  Version 1.0

One the shelves locally are Mindstorms sets that have big stickers that say something like "free upgrade to 1.5 available" These seems to indicate they are version 1.0 I bought my first set from Shop and Home and it was the latest 1.5 version, no (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.522)

More:  Next Page >>