  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 951 – 970 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: mephisto's musings

(...) Craig -- That's a great story - it paints a vivid picture of what transpires and is an awesome concept for Mephisto's background. Just one thing -- with that black and red background, the black text is all but impossible for me to read -- I (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle.org)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: SW Storm trooper and R2_D2

(...) I'm not sure about the R2 in that shot, but the storm trooper helmet doesn't look like it started out as a DAT. The curved surfaces all look smooth, which is impossible to do with DAT files (at least with free-form curves). --Travis Cobbs (...) (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Universal docking port

(...) life. Eight Technic pegs will not pull apart easily, and the SNOT technique will make it very difficult if not impossible to attach them securely enough to withstand the force needed to pull the ships apart. I think that Technic pegs may not (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Yet another Escher - "Waterfall"

(...) While the tesselations look pretty cool on paper, it seems a bit too easy to transfer a flat image to a flat construction. The biggest challenge with the Escher collection is turning the physically impossible designs into physical creations. (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.build)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: .spacers, UNITE! (was: Re: Castle UNITE!)

"M. Moolhuysen" <moom@nospam-chello.nl> wrote in message news:HGruJn.LKG@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) but (...) opening (...) But... but... ... the Evil!!! What about the Evil??? Okay, point taken, but I also mentioned hiding behind the black (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Standing on the shoulders of Giants

(...) I'd love to see him move too, but I'm not about to go and start filming ;) I seriously doubt my ability to pose him on three legs. It would be next to impossible I think, not with him standing up, unless I used a column to hold up his weight (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: We're being attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of culture!

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Dave Schuler wrote: <snip> (...) And this may be the crux of my problem with Science. Science categorically denies the existence of anything it cannot investigate. It requires proof, something that is categorically (...) (19 years ago, 11-Apr-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Mating Game - moc up

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote: <snip> (...) It's great that rtlToronto gets a wide variety of people building for their competitions, from kids to women to PHD's... Here's my take on the orifice issue--it would be next to (...) (19 years ago, 20-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

(...) Wow, great news Kelly and thanks for bringing it to our attention... I am glad the date is April 8th, one week earlier and I wouldnt have assumed this was a Kim Impossible. Cheers, Janey "Red Brick" (18 years ago, 7-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Voyager... GPS guided autonomous outdoor LEGO robot

(...) Yes, the GPS communicated directly to the NXT via bluetooth. I can't remember who it was that figured out how to do this, after most of us thought it was impossible, but it does work. It's difficult to quantify the accuracy. I have it set that (...) (16 years ago, 29-Apr-08, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: TV-B-Gone

(...) sentiment. While I was at UCLA, at first the student union food court had one TV, which was over at one end. So students who wanted to watch while they ate would sit over there. The rest of the tables were filled with students studying while (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  local subgroups

(...) Yup! (...) Something like that would be wonderful. (...) Hmmm, I wonder if off-site pages would really benefit from a rigid template, because that could be left to the on-site pages for the subgroups. (It'd be nearly impossible to enforce an (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Don Quixote puts away his lance (was Re: McDonalds set

I think what this is really about is how highly do you rate property rights. Larry seems to be arguing that the right to property superceeds everything else. It's impossible to say what's right in this hypothetical situation, since so much depends (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  It is a commercial nonsense to have closed legoworldshop.com

Hello Dear Lego, I think it is really a commercial/marketing nonsense to have closed the (URL) web site. First, for non-US customers, it is actually impossible to get more sensors for ours RCX. Second, you've closed the site for around 6 month time (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: JR series 700 SHINKANSEN

Alan: (...) Thank you for your kind comment. As you saw, I updated the real 700 Shinkansen picture yesterday and now you can compare my creation to the real train. (...) Oh that's not an impossible challenge but difficulty itself. I think the series (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: train show

(...) I can totally relate to that statement. When I worked at the LEGO Imagination Center, I would hear that all the time. Parent & child would look at one of our displays, parent would say "That's impossible", child would look carefully and say (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Queen Amidala minifig

(...) IIRC Daala was Grand Moff Tarkin's lover and he basically had her hidden away inside that secret Imperial weapons facility - you know the one that was hidden amongst all those Black Holes and was virtually impossible to find. I think her (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: An armed society...(what if?)

(...) Baaa!! (...) I like what CJ Creig said in WW once, and can't remember exact wording but here's paraphrased... "I take comfort in the fact that once 2 or more people know something, it's impossible to keep it a secret for an extended period of (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: My Concession (for John mostly)

(...) Can you cite even one example of where this has happened before? Where else have we bombed people into accepting democracy? True, the absence of precedence doesn't make the occurrence of such a democracy impossible, but I would suggest the (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Motorizing 9V switch points (translation from french)

(...) Hello Manfred, I was finally able to get a micromotor to test this solution. Thank you for the pointer. It is quite difficult to find micromotors around here (in France). And it seems impossible to buy from Pistco/Dacta for French import, at (...) (21 years ago, 13-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

More:  Next Page >>