 Star Wars / 11234
Re: Queen Amidala minifig
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 14:54:20 GMT

I know I'm being off here, so bear with me :o)
What about Admiral Daala, second in command to Grand Admiral Thrawn?  She
was posted during the reign of Palpatine.  Sorry.  I are nit-picky.!?.

IIRC Daala was Grand Moff Tarkin's lover and he basically had her hidden
away inside that secret Imperial weapons facility - you know the one that
was hidden amongst all those Black Holes and was virtually impossible to
find.  I think her promotion to Admiral was probably Tarkin's idea - one
that he saw no need to share with the outside universe seeing as she was
meant to stay there and "take care" of the scientific community.

So Palpy probably didn't know about her.

Andrew.