 Star Wars / 11219
11218  |  11220
Subject:
Queen Amidala minifig
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 06:13:12 GMT

I noticed that the new poll on FBTB asks whether we need/ want a Queen
Amidala minifig. I would be a little surprised if they _never_ made one.
Look at the Classic SW LEGO logo: Han, Leia, R2, Luke, Vader, Stormie, Fett
-- all in sets.
And the Ep1 logo: Binks, Amidala, R2, Qui Gon, Anakin, Maul, Sidious, Battle
Droid -- all in sets, except for Amidala. I don't think the Padme fig
counts, although it's the same character. OTOH, Sidious is in a Classic set
as the Emperor (assuming they're one and the same), so maybe the logo
doesn't affect which figs are actually produced.

--DaveL