 Star Wars / 11218
Re: Painting Rebel Helmets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 05:07:14 GMT

I almost have as many of those helmets as I do Jar Jar's but the difference
is I have a use for those helmets.  Jar Jar can be bantha foodo for all I
care.  What I have done with mine is use a light amount of clean paint
thinner to clean any markings off of my helmets.  I've done a Porkins and
Wedge helmets.  Porkins was a pain in the butt and doesn't look too great
but Wedge's helmet looks awesome!!!  Its easy to create and doesn't have
much detail.  Check out the end of episode IV for ideas.  If you like I can
try and get you a scan of my Wedge figure.

-Mike
"a PC technician's most common problem code is an "eye-D-ten-T" or "I-D-1-0-T"

In lugnet.starwars, Rick Hallman writes:
Has anyone ever painted the luke helmet that i seem to have an abundence of?
(red line, red rebel logo on each side.) I am in the process of painting
some of mine, but what have others done? so i can get a field of reference

Rick