 Star Wars / 11222
Re: Queen Amidala minifig
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 20:41:31 GMT

<Sniped>
WARNING! THE FOLLOWING MAY SPOIL THE MOVIE (but who hasn't seen it yet?)

We got a Queen Amidala minifig (Padme), so what we really want is the fake
queen.

Also, though a completely different subject, I have a feeling that Anikan/Vader
will mary padme because:
1. *He talks about loving her in Episode 1.

2. *Luke is Princess Leia's brother

3. *PRINCESS Leia suggests she has a royal family

4. *Padme is royalty

5. *See #1

NICK

That is quite true.  Everyone on Starwars.com is talking about it, and I
read in on of the Star Wars magizines about that whole subject.  Anikan will
marry Amidala!  I have to agree with Nick, IMHO, Episode II will be about
Anakin marrying Amidala, and the begining of the clone wars because Darth
Maul's clone or Darth Mual himself survived the fight with Obi and went on
serving Darth Sidious who is Emperor Palpitine who is Senator Palpitine and
so forth !!!!!  Atleast thats what I think BUT PROVE ME WORNG :)! What do I
know I am just a kid with an extremely bad addiction to Star Wars :))

My $0.025 cents
kai