 Star Wars / 11226
Re: Queen Amidala minifig
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 16:11:59 GMT

Thank-you I enjoyed reading that, I feel like I've seen the movie already!

Eric

In lugnet.starwars, Geordan Ballantree writes:
for all you people unsure about the future of starwars(as in the plot for
the next movie), here is a site that will tell you everything you could want
to know.

THis ins't exactly how it will go, because Lucas makes changes to the
plotall the time while they are shooting but this i think gives a pretty
good idea.

so to ruin it all for you...http://www.supershadow.com/

geordan
come vitsit my pellet gun pages!!!!!!!!
http://mylegopages.homestead.com/home.html

In lugnet.starwars, Bruce Lowell writes:
<spoiler>
1. darth maul is not in episode 2. he's dead. no clone. the clones are of
jango fett, the first of them being boba fett.

2. princess leia is called PRINCESS because she was adopted into a royal
family, that of alderaan. padme has given up the throne by episode 2 time,
she is now a senator in, you guessed it, the senate ;).
Adios,
8^) Brucey-Wan

Visit My Site - http://www.geocities.com/brucey_wan/