 Dear LEGO / 1306
1305  |  1307
Subject:
It is a commercial nonsense to have closed legoworldshop.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 23:04:21 GMT

Hello Dear Lego,

I think it is really a commercial/marketing nonsense to have closed the
http://www.legoworldshop.com web site.

First, for non-US customers, it is actually impossible to get more sensors for
ours RCX.

Second, you've closed the site for around 6 month time delay (as Lego said it
will reopen in late summer) ; we are here some Lego Mindstorms/DDK/...
customers in Paris, France, and WANT to buy more sensors and others
parts/boxes available previously at legoworldshop.

PLEASE, tell us the way to spend some hundreds dollars to get theses.

You can reach me directly via e-mail at : chv@crazyrobots.com

A new and dissatisfied customer,

Christophe