 Castle / Castle Organizations / 132
Re: mephisto's musings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org
Date:
Sat, 25 Aug 2001 12:30:58 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org, Craig Hamilton writes:

hi y'all ~

high time i announced this to our little group. have you ever wondered
what the story is behind my dear little castle world sig-fig, mephisto? well
wonder no more and read "the fall of the red dragon", a first-hand account
of one of the darkest days in mephisto's life.

http://community-2.webtv.net/castleworld/mephistosmusings

more "musings" will follow.

as a side note, the red dragon fortress pictured on these pages was built
several years ago, right when the ninja theme first came out, and before i
discovered this wonderful place, lugnet. (i was an afol before i even knew
there were afols!) i am currently planning the second red dragon structure,
mephisto's palace...

later ~ craig~

Craig --

That's a great story - it paints a vivid picture of what transpires and is
an awesome concept for Mephisto's background.

Just one thing -- with that black and red background, the black text is all
but impossible for me to read -- I had to highlight the entire page before I
could read the text.

Otherwise it was excellent!

Joel J