  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 906 – 925 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New Website Design Test

(...) <snip> (...) Just to give another oppinion I also dislike frames quite a bit. It makes it difficult if not impossible to like to a page without taking it out of the frame. I have no doubt you can write your pages using frames but in general I (...) (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

impossible
(score: 0.894)

  Re: New Pricing??

(...) to, (...) ponder. (...) Suppose (...) Offence is a subjective assessment made by the observer. I note also that a man who makes a joke about his own racial group is a wit, while the man who makes a joke about another racial group is a bigot (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

impossible
(score: 0.894)

  Modelling boolean gates with trains

Okay, this might be totally impossible (or insane or banal), but has anyone modelled boolean functions on a train layout (System or Duplo)? At the moment I'm thinking "train on the line"=1, "not on the line"=0. NOT could be done by reversing the (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.edu, lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.894)

  Re: pneumatics

(...) I disagree, John. This kit is great and fairly affordable. The only better source for pneu parts is the Tow Truck 8462. It's not widely available in the US (DYA has several for around US$70, but add $20 for shipping, and be prepared to wait a (...) (24 years ago, 9-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 0.894)

  RE: Lego DACTA in Australia

The reason for asking BradJ is that he's responsible for Lego Direct, and in his words: " LEGO Direct is a business unit of the LEGO Company. Among its responsibilities is the management of direct commerce to consumers. These commerce activities -- (...) (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.dacta)

impossible
(score: 0.894)

  Re: Six bladed propeller, pls help.

(...) That is an blurry picture indeed! It's impossible for me to make things out of it... Dang... (...) Well, the thickness should not be a problem. The propeller blade will have a length of 96mm or 12 studs, that's the radius for the prop folks ;) (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 0.894)

  Re: Please hire this gentleman

(...) That was my intent. Henry can obviously do what he wants, but I know I for one (1) would enjoy seeing a herd of Henry's dinos at Legoland. I did not mean to downplay the talent and ability of anyone else in here, either. I am generally in awe (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

impossible
(score: 0.893)

  Re: Two original Technic creations

(...) Thanks for the feedback Michael - I can't remember ever using sticky back plastic (or is that double sided sticky tape?) in my Technic creations, although I've no doubt been tempted to do so at some point in the past :-) The problem you (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 0.893)

  Re: one more MOC: BR 81 switching engine

"Reinhard "Ben" Beneke" <r.beneke@tu-bs.de> wrote in message news:G0x5It.L4v@lugnet.com... (...) MOC. (...) Great model Ben! The 4 red wheelsets really look neat! One question though: do you plan to 'hide' the motor in a car or have you found a (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.893)

  Re: Interesting Article about LEGO collecting

"Gary Istok" <gistok@umich.edu> wrote in message news:39C26A6D.F445AE...ich.edu... (...) the (...) black 2x4 (...) have some (...) (5070 type) (...) I am (...) small black (...) remove the (...) Will I (...) I'm not Ben, but I'll give it a try (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.893)

  R: Istanbul

Hi Mario, (...) want (...) wife (...) Without a local guide it's impossible to find a single toy shop in Instanbul, at least for me. :-) How many millions of turkish liras for a basic set? :-) (...) I hope to be there too. Ciao, Guido (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.tr, lugnet.loc.it)

impossible
(score: 0.893)

  Small site update

I uploaded a page for my Tyr model at http:/www.geocities....piter/7021 I'm aware that the coloration probably impossible at the moment. Regardless of that, please LMKWYT. Travis Dickinson (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.build.mecha)

impossible
(score: 0.893)

  Re: A little classic space trivia

(...) Not quite! Although that does fit Hint #6 better than I anticipated! The set in question has functionality that is actually made impossible by the newer version of a particular piece! As near as I can tell, the set you suggested is still (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 0.893)

  RE: CSV delimiters

(...) I agree. I was trying to hack an Excel file into some usable html, and those "" made it nearly impossible for me to do search and replaces to get valid html without messing it up in other places. --Bram Bram Lambrecht BXL34@po.cwru.edu (URL) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.publish)

impossible
(score: 0.893)

  Re: Interesting Article about LEGO collecting

(...) individual wheels. I was going to try to take a wheel pair apart, but based on what you say, I would be ruining the wheels. So I will be doing what you described (hide the inner wheel on the inside of the Thatcher Perkings boiler). From the (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.893)

  Re: Parts license

(...) What Todd (and I) were commenting on was this (optional) provision: (...) Which is different from your statement above, and would block TLC from using the parts unless their program was free. Before finalizing the licenses, it would be (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

impossible
(score: 0.893)

  Re: My impression of Znap

>There is some compatibility with Technic and I will save the pieces for >those impossible occasions when I just cannot find a good way to do >something. >At any rate, I was pleased with my onsale purchase. I was disheartened by a previous (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.znap)

impossible
(score: 0.893)

  Re: Nuke Boston (was Re: Resolved: Tall SUVs should not be...)

(...) Is it possible to set the news server to reject or filter out, for all groups except o-t.debate, any message whose References: header contains any message whose Newsgroups: or Xref: header contains o-t.debate? That would eliminate FUT out (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 0.893)

  Mibo and your book...

Jin, i am a Mindstorm-Robotics fan from Germany and i am really interested in building your famous robots. i would like to buy your book but this seems nearly impossible from germany :-(( there arent any online-book-stores which carry books from (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.892)

  Re: LUGNET Memberships

(...) Actually, all they need to know is my customer number and a PIN to view my account records. I would consider my bank account records much more valuable than my LUGNET profile, no offense :) If the concern is script kiddies cracking accounts, (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 0.892)

More:  Next Page >>