 Trains / 7369
Re: one more MOC: BR 81 switching engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 15:34:26 GMT

"Reinhard "Ben" Beneke" <r.beneke@tu-bs.de> wrote in message

I have uploaded a new folder in my Brickshelf Gallery with a new built • MOC.
Again it's a steam engine, but this time a smaller one, a BR 81 switching
engine of the German Federal Railroad.

Pictures are to be found here:

Great model Ben! The 4 red wheelsets really look neat!
One question though: do you plan to 'hide' the motor in a car or have you
found a nifty way to power the train, like you did with the April Fool set
'4460'? Well I think in this case it's almost impossible to power the red
wheelsets... but who knows what tricks Ben has got up his sleeve!

--
Frank Buiting

Visit the LEGO Lexicon: http://members.chello.nl/~f.buiting/lego/