 Trains / 7370
Re: one more MOC: BR 81 switching engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 15:47:53 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Frank Buiting writes:

"Reinhard "Ben" Beneke" <r.beneke@tu-bs.de> wrote in message

Great model Ben! The 4 red wheelsets really look neat!
One question though: do you plan to 'hide' the motor in a car or have you
found a nifty way to power the train, like you did with the April Fool set
'4460'? Well I think in this case it's almost impossible to power the red
wheelsets... but who knows what tricks Ben has got up his sleeve!

Thanks for your nice words, Frank!

In fact my last three engines (T9, B8 and BR81) have no motor. All three of
them need a waggon with a motor instead.

The advantage is I can run them on both 9V and 12V track without trouble. I
just need two different motorized waggons.

"Leg Godt!"

Ben