  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 761 – 780 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: zemi.net

(...) I think that's where it went wrong. ALL the pictures I have looked at were wider than high, so all the thumbs are compressed sideways. Once you've noticed it, it's almost impossible to ignore... (...) noticeable? As I noticed it at once, yes, (...) (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

impossible
(score: 0.332)

  Re: Lugnet stats

(...) PKI tripfotos: (URL) the way, it's now been one year since our trip, ever think you're going to upload those pictures and your report? :) Iain PS - This rope climbing is so hard. Not becuase of climbing the rope - that is easy. But building a (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 0.332)

  Re: Small mountain with train and road tunnels

(...) I agree with other posters about the nice things about your mountain, as well as the not so nice things. Here's the biggie... shape and size Railroads avoid mountains like the plague as they are expensive to get over around or through. (for (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

impossible
(score: 0.332)

  Re: New train MOC pictures

(...) Larry, I built a tilting train about 4 years ago but that was based loosely on the 4559. It used the same principles (slanted truck pivots) with tune-able lean angles and could snake through S-bends at reasonable speeds. Only reason I broke it (...) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

impossible
(score: 0.331)

  Re: The SNOT strikes back!

(...) I wonder what breed the moulded ones are meant to be? Perhaps your daughter could investigate... ;-) I think the Lego horses look like little ponies, but are scaled to the minifigs as though they're mature. They're completely the wrong shape (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.schleim)

impossible
(score: 0.331)

  Re: new and old colours

(...) Hi Orion and Jeroen, I'm only a 'stupid' user so please help me with some things. I think I understand that the color definitions are made in the ldconfig-file. And I recognized that this file is developed and supported by ldraw.org. Some (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.331)

  Re: The Parable of the Unpopular Banquet

Cool, a nice little Friday present. Unpopular banquet: I wish some of these had the background in sharper focus--it's pretty much impossible to see construction details on the settings. Of course, this may be your intent depending on how much detail (...) (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.ancient)

impossible
(score: 0.331)

  Re: RulesTalk: Probes

(...) I think the reason I would vote in favor of not registering is the very thing you hint at in your first comment here. Probes are (or should be) rather disposable. (The player who want to use them currently has a write up with pics that say (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

impossible
(score: 0.331)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update

(...) Could you take pictures as you disassemble so that someone else could make a DAT file from the photos? --Bram Bram Lambrecht.........Br...L@JUNO.com (URL) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

disassemble
(score: 0.330)

  Final Enforcer

Ok, folks... this is it. I am going to disassemble the Enforcer. I need the parts for another big mecha that I'd like to build. If you want to see any specific photos of details, you better get your requests in now. I'll wait a few days before I (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.build.mecha)

disassemble
(score: 0.330)

  Re: most wanted parts that dont exist?

It's impossible for me to limit it to just 5! I have about two or three notebook pages dedicated to this very thing. So, with my apologies, here's some highlights from my longish wish list... Current elements that exist, just not in these colors: (...) (21 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.330)

  Re: P-38 Contest Entry: SA-380 Dragonfly MOC

(...) The blue 1x3x12 wedges really give the fuselage a nice smooth shape that blends well from the nose to the "wings". I really was aiming for a very P-38 like design, but not exactly like a P-38. I am happy with the way it turned out. (...) Not (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.330)

  Re: Too much Lego?

(...) For me that's about right, I average about 4000 Euro's a year (for the last 2-3 years) not counting stuff I resell. (...) I keep about 90% of the stuff I buy these days, the sales are only to partially cover costs of expanding my own (...) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.330)

  Re: The Parable ot the Tortured Debtor

(...) It must be noted, however, that once you draw upon contextual and historical guidelines to interpret an author's work, you are by definition no longer reading the work but are instead infusing it with material external to the work. Even (...) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.330)

  Re: Clubs/Events - Tips and Tricks

Bill Ward wrote in message ... (...) The question we get is "how long did it take to build it?", the answer being something like, "it took 12 people 2 months of spare time". Answering "hours" is like answering "how many bricks"... impossible :-) (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.events)

impossible
(score: 0.330)

  Re: Too much Lego?

According to my LUGNET set list, I have 112,000 pieces, which I consider to be a pretty large collection. I haven't kept track of the quantities of pieces I've bought from Bricklink and ebay, but if I had to guess, I'd say it's anywhere from 20 to (...) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.330)

  Re: Medium Blue alongside Gray in 4728 Privet Drive

(...) Of course not. Those color combos make much more sense for Pohatu and Gali. :) (...) It's hard to go wrong with chrome, but the vac-metalizing process is quite expensive. Very few piecess seem to have been put through that process, and the UCS (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.330)

  Easy Mecha

I like the idea of trying to build gundam-like mechs, but I don't like to disassemble half of my collection to build them. I had just watched Gundam Wing the other day when I had an idea. I was able to make a recognizable (though not very detailed) (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.build.mecha)

disassemble
(score: 0.330)

  10029 Lunar Lander Errors

(URL) just got around to building 10029 Lunar Lander. It's a really nice set, and I like the completed model. But the instructions are full of errors. I counted three separate errors. This is after I decided I should start keeping track, so there (...) (21 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 0.330)

  Re: Clubs/Events - Tips and Tricks

I am writing things up for our club, and will get you a copy once finished. In brief, the number one thing is getting a club started, is, as stated by others, leadership. I started COLTC just over 1 year ago by emailing 5 people that had posted to (...) (21 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.events)

impossible
(score: 0.330)

More:  Next Page >>