  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 306 – 325 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Read this and I just HAD to share it

THE X(MAS) FILES Mulder: We're too late. It's already been here. Scully: Mulder, I hope you know what you are doing. Mulder: Look, Scully, just like the other homes: Douglas fir, truncated, mounted, transformed into some sort of shrine; hall decked (...) (26 years ago, 15-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

impossible
(score: 0.958)

  Lugnet.robotics and the Robotics List

At first I was very hesitant to have the mail list join the Lugnet robotics group, but now I am very glad it did. The increase in membership, and knowledge was a welcome improvment. It is also nice to be able to keep up with the advancements in (...) (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 0.958)

  Re: RCX Creator Software v 1.5

(...) This is not completely true. It's true if you say that AFTER you have the OCX registered properly it needs no extra DLLs, but the OCX itself makes use of a few DLLs. For instants, at the launch of the original Windows 95, OCXs didn't exist and (...) (26 years ago, 20-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.958)

  Re: Geez, its hard to stomach all of this

(...) <snip> (...) I can appreciate Tim's feelings on the subject. Anyone, right or not, who thinks he is right can get angry when someone refuses to see "the truth". Even those folks who don't believe in God behave this way at times. I am a (...) (26 years ago, 22-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.958)

  Re: Geez, its hard to stomach all of this

Beaker wrote: <alot of stuff cut out for obvious reasons> (...) You have more articulately described what I was hoping that I would not have to. I don't think there was a single word I disagreed with, other than the part about your seemingly (...) (26 years ago, 24-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.958)

  Re: My last word on the profanity debate.

(...) Jim, I don't know that it's really possible to make a meaningful decision. (I hope it is, but I'm not convinced.) Certainly, on the liberal side of the coin, we could say that anything goes -- as on Usenet -- but that would make it much more (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 0.957)

  Downloading problems

I assembled the HB board some 2.5 years ago. At that time it seemed to work very well. The hook is that I'm quite strong on the Hardware side and rather anemic with regard to software. In the earlier time I would download it from a Mac 11si-no (...) (26 years ago, 26-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

impossible
(score: 0.957)

  Re: Geez, its hard to stomach all of this

Also sprach Matt Hanson: : You have more articulately described what I was hoping that I would not : have to. I don't think there was a single word I disagreed with, other : than the part about your seemingly condoning discreet extramarital : (...) (26 years ago, 27-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.957)

  Re: Tinkering the 8880 suspension setup

(...) I dunno, I haven't got one. Moz should be able to answer that. I suspect that the weight of the body of the 8865 is a tad bit too large for this setup. I'm fearing that the front wheel axles will "twist", making the wheels stand out on the (...) (26 years ago, 27-Dec-98, to lugnet.build)

impossible
(score: 0.957)

  Re: Profanity (was Re: Lego(r) Master Maniac designation?)

(...) Keep in mind, If someone desires any kind of filtering or censoring, they'll have to do it themselves at the client end. For legal reasons, it's never going to happen at the server end, either manually or automatically. Doing so opens things (...) (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 0.957)

  Re: Lego(r) Master Maniac designation?

Janet Zorn wrote in message ... (...) Personally, I think it is unhealthy to isolate your children from the world. Too much isolation leaves them unprepared to make the hard choices they are going to have to make throughout the course of their (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.957)

  Re: expansion ports

(...) Does anybody know if LEGO has a patent on the 9V connector? I assume that it would be covered by some protection. This might make selling a complete expander product or other sensors impossible. A kit that required the user to complete the (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.957)

  RCX 2.0 -- ideas.

Here are some things I would like to see changed for RCX 2. (if there is even one) 1. More connections. At least 4 outputs and 4 inputs. The way it is right now, a robot that drives around can't really do much else, given that there is only one (...) (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.957)

  Re: RCX 2.0 -- ideas.

The work being done with the RCX, reminds me of the old days when we had Apple II, PET's, C64, and the Tandy COCO1/2/3. We were always figuring out how to get more out of those computers and software tricks. I remember at one Tandy COCO trade show, (...) (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.957)

  Re: Minifigs and Music

Having been spurred on by this thread, last night I perfected keyboards, and will have a LeoCAD rendering later and a photo of my band soon. Anyway: One space control panel (piece 2342) One black 2x4 plate One black 1x4 plate One black 1x4 tile One (...) (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.957)

  Re: Carrying rec.toys.lego on lugnet.com

Well since getting RTL here sometime in the near future looks practicaly impossible... Is there a news server that does carry it. I dislike using the AOL browser for anything, for me AOL is just a internet connection. Outlook Express does a (...) (26 years ago, 10-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 0.956)

  Re: Carrying rec.toys.lego on lugnet.com

Also sprach Fred Carcanague III: : Well since getting RTL here sometime in the near future looks practicaly : impossible... Is there a news server that does carry it. I dislike using the : AOL browser for anything, for me AOL is just a internet (...) (26 years ago, 10-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 0.956)

  Re: Lego Creator Success

(...) LI runs fine on my new 400 with generic 3D acceleration. Now the problem is the race car seems impossible to control. I keep crashing into everything. Steve (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

impossible
(score: 0.956)

  Re: UP engines (was Re: New pictures of 700, Potential challenge to big red

Thank you for the history lesson Larry! As usual, you are a plethora of information and a good guy to have around. You guessed correctly how I managed the trucks: one attaches to the frame and the other hinges upon it. I used four motor because, (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.956)

  Re: Element search with fuzzy categories

(...) Right-o. The real thingie (remember, the /dbtoys/elementsearch/ thingie is just a toy/prototype) will need to be smart like that, so it knows what's too little to return vs. what's too much. (...) Dunno. Maybe some of both, but probably few if (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

impossible
(score: 0.956)

More:  Next Page >>