 Robotics / 2151
Re: expansion ports
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 1999 19:22:06 GMT

lego-robotics@crynwr.com (Maurice Hilarius) writes:
If we came up with a concensus on design fors port exmanders for sensors
and motor control, and if someone were to build those parts and offer them
for sale:

Does anybody know if LEGO has a patent on the 9V connector?  I assume that it
would be covered by some protection.  This might make selling a complete
expander product or other sensors impossible.  A kit that required the user to
complete the final assembly using LEGO supplied wires might be a solution.