 Administrative / General / 754
Re: Carrying rec.toys.lego on lugnet.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 10 Jan 1999 17:24:55 GMT

Also sprach Fred Carcanague III:
: Well since getting RTL here sometime in the near future looks practicaly
: impossible... Is there a news server that does carry it. I dislike using the
: AOL browser for anything, for me AOL is just a internet connection. Outlook
: Express does a wonderfull job with Lugnet and using it with RTL would be
: just as benificial. Thanks in advance. Corky

Being a part of the rec* hierarchy, most news servers carry it.  But if
that avenue does not work for you, check out www.dejanews.com ... this
site allows web-interface reading and posting for free, much like the
web interface to LUGnet groups ... and it does carry rec.toys.lego.

Good luck:)

/ _ _ / _ _     "A great many people think they are thinking when they
()(-(//((-/   are merely rearranging their predjudices" - William James
============= Jim Baker -- Weather Weasel Extraordinaire ==============