 Administrative / General / 753
Re: Carrying rec.toys.lego on lugnet.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 10 Jan 1999 08:27:27 GMT

Well since getting RTL here sometime in the near future looks practicaly
impossible... Is there a news server that does carry it. I dislike using the
AOL browser for anything, for me AOL is just a internet connection. Outlook
Express does a wonderfull job with Lugnet and using it with RTL would be
just as benificial. Thanks in advance. Corky