  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 1951 – 1970 of 2795.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Sweetening LEGO Creator

(...) Actually, I consider Lego Creator 2 being the reason why they release this version that cheap now. Now, a large number of children will have access to this game and might have fun playing with it. While a lot of parents have heard that this is (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.games.lego.creator)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: BrickFest 2007 location

(...) Jordan, I do not mean to speak for Christina or the BrickFest 2007 Staff but I do have a few comments: Other venues outside of Washington will be explored. Many fans have brought up the fact that a centralized location could cut down driving (...) (18 years ago, 12-Sep-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Galidor in Late Spring S@H Catalog

(...) Just received my catalog too. I'm not sure what I'm hoping about Galidor. Most of me wants Galidor to bomb, because I don't want Lego to continue this type of product line. But on the other hand, I hate for Lego to take another financial blow (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.year.2002) !

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Poor packaging by TLC (was: Has any one else noticed...)

(...) You know the phrase "You can never go home again" ? This is how I feel about the idea that has been kicked around regarding Lego reissuing Classic sets. I'm afraid that I would be disappointed. They might not be as exciting, as interesting, as (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: who's feelin the black pack?

In lugnet.starwars, Karim Nassar writes: <snip> (...) to (...) I would also think that other problems would arise, besides the is there the "proper" quantity. But what about actual "roles" in the sets. I think some groups would get upset if say a (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Meeting Protocols?

Far be it from me to dictate how the club should be run, since we don't even have formal club leadership. But I did want to share my observations about the recent meeting, as well as to restate some of the ideas that have been voiced over the past (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: War

For sake of clarity in this discussion, I think that Saddam Hussein is a sick and twisted individual who has perpetrated much evil in this world and I would walk with a lighter step if I found out that he were killed. That said, I can go on and say (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: how big is the Isle of Mist?

(...) Isn't that "billiard" in European languages? it is in hebrew... (...) Well maybe, but not in the current situation because people have limited places to land on. To answer Lenny's question, that *is* part (only part though) of the point of (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: How To Join LEGO-Trucks & Construction Machinery Club

LEGO Trucks & Machinery Club You can join the LEGO Trucks & Machinery Club if you are into trucks and machinery and/or build those. Since I've put my own website on-line I've met a lot of hobby collegues in real life and on-line. That was my aim. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: RIS version 1.5 coming this fall

(...) Certainly they chose to allow firmware downloads to allow for future upgrades. For a new RCX, if they really wanted to prevent us from writing new firmware, the best solution, and one we could not defeat without extraordinary means, would be (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Slim pickings everwhere

(...) Yes, *they* are listening :) (...) *sigh* [climbs on small soapbox] The retailers and TLC are cooperative partners in the situation that exists. Each has its own turf and wants to keep it that way. Perhaps Lego product should be thought of as (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Larry Pieniazek writes [and I re-arranged]: (...) Ooh. It appears that my argument has no support for such a trichotomy. My kneejerk reaction is that you're pointing out a flaw in my semantics rather than my logic, but (...) (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Villiager Mini-Figs?

(...) Wars (...) First off I have to give credit to Dave Eaton once again this is really his design. (URL) I can sure try and explain how its done. :-). I have read several of the posts writen here by Shiri and Jeff and I will try and address some (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  New Colors

What is going on with Life On Mars and this obsession that each new LOM set should have a unique color? To list all the new ones: Light green (or green/grey or light grey) Light blue (or blue/grey) Light red (or red/grey or a new version of pink) (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: the evolution of lego sorting

"Wayne R Hussey" <eskimo2@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:G6v1rF.F8H@lugnet.com... (...) 10 (...) Totally agree here! Although I must admit my own story skips completely random around Remy's. I've never sorted by set or by color. A factor (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.storage)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: LEGO sale starting tomorrow...

Fellow Aussies, Was in local Kmart yesterday (Mount Ommaney in Brisbane) and they had all the new Harry Potter sets in. $500 to layby one of each (excluding the new train). Got home to find the phamphlet in letter box with 20% off toys. Will have to (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Why Java for Robots

(...) Did you have array bound checking turned on? Do you know how many you've had? (...) That's an argument that all C programmers repeat ad nauseam. And the one about "pointer arithmetic is faster". I used to repeat them too when I was a C (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: To quote a scholar

I agree that TLG is spreading itself too thin. The CD games are marginable from what I've read about problems installing and playing them. Z-Nap is a flailing attempt to debunk Kinex (something they have always wanted to do). TLG should just stick (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Armstrong Space Project Charter

(...) I can make guns, etc. but I'm not volunteering unless someone who can do it well won't volunteer (that is to say, we need another good designer to help out :) Where's Karim when you need him? :) (...) this (...) Hmm.. yeah. You did propose (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Web interface "ignore user"

(...) The funny thing about killfiling someone is that you still end up sometimes seeing what they wrote inside of replies when people quote them (I think this is pretty common). You might also accidentally click on a link that someone made to their (...) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

More:  Next Page >>