 Games / LEGO Media / LEGO Creator / 23
Re: Sweetening LEGO Creator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.games.lego.creator
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 18:48:29 GMT

The game really stinks overall. At least Lego Creator 2 is coming out with
Knights Kingdom as it's major theme, not City Center.

Actually, I consider Lego Creator 2 being the reason why they release this
version that cheap now. Now, a large number of children will have access to
this game and might have fun playing with it. While a lot of parents have
heard that this is a great software for children, they might buy the new
Castle version as well, assuming it's out soon enough for christmas.
BTW, I hope that Creator 2 will be a lot better, however there are some nice
funtions for Creator that are pretty neat. Thos moving parts for example. I
love it to build huge houses with spinning or moving elements. It's fun to see
the models move in several directions while the play mode is running (so far
that's impossible for LDraw, correct?).

Bye, Christian --- xTI@N.