 Games / LEGO Media / LEGO Creator / 15
Re: Sweetening LEGO Creator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.games.lego.creator
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 16:29:54 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote in message ...
You're walking down the cereal aisle at the supermarket and suddenly, out • the
corner of your eye, you see boxes of cereal with little images of LEGO • pieces!
You look closer and -- it's LEGO Creator!  On a CD-ROM!  Bundled with Cocoa
Puffs and Lucky Charms cereals for four bucks.

I went to my local grocery store yesterday, (Albertson's) and I found the
following;

Cheerios ($3 for the large box) which contained either Clue, Amazon Trails,
Word Detective and Lego Creator. Alas I searched through ALL the boxes and
none of them had the Lego Creator CD. It must have been quite a scene for
other customers, A crazy women strewing LARGE Cheerios boxes across the
aisle with a a boy and small child in tow. (I did restack them).

I did not find the cereal promotions that Todd found, however I live in
Idaho and hopefully they are still in transit. Wheeties had Tiger golf
software and something else has Who wants to be a millionaire software.

I wonder if different stores may be carrying different CD promotions?

Rose