 Games / LEGO Media / LEGO Creator / 21
Re: Sweetening LEGO Creator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.games.lego.creator
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 18:04:55 GMT

I bought this software with the cereal promotion about a week ago. Heres what
I have to say.

I prefer MLCAD over it although it provides nice rendering and animation,
especially the Dynamite feature. It lacks parts that I need to build the city
and when in play mode, Police vehicles and structures alike conquer the
speakers with their nosy alarms.

The game really stinks overall. At least Lego Creator 2 is coming out with
Knights Kingdom as it's major theme, not City Center.