 Space / 5511
5510  |  5512
Subject:
New Colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 18:35:00 GMT

  What is going on with Life On Mars and this obsession that each new LOM
set should have a unique color?  To list all the new ones:
  Light green (or green/grey or light grey)
  Light blue (or blue/grey)
  Light red (or red/grey or a new version of pink)
  purple (one of the Martians has a purple body)
  aqua (many Martians have aqua-colored bodies)
  jungle green (Altair's body color)
  All of this from just one new theme!  With the release of the Martian
poster that was posted on Brickshlef, plus several other sources, Martians
come in every color Lego has ever made (except grey (on not?) and neon
colors)!  Is this a good thing (yes!)?  The only problem I see with it is
that it will be impossible to figure out which Martian is which (the heads
now come in at least 2-3 colors too).  I wonder if Lego Direct will be
offering parts in all of the new colors when it starts service in 2002...