 Local / Australia / 12165
Re: LEGO sale starting tomorrow...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 14:06:58 GMT

Fellow Aussies,

Was in local Kmart yesterday (Mount Ommaney in Brisbane) and they had all the new Harry Potter sets in. $500 to layby one of each (excluding the new train). Got home to find the phamphlet in letter box with 20% off toys.

Will have to go back and try again... (worth trip to save $100).

This particular K-mart only seem to have a couple of boxes of each set and, when asked, the sales assistant said that all their Lego stock was on the shelves (ie none held in stock out the back).

Also - the Toy World in Indooroopilly had some Lego 9V train track in stock that wasn’t curves. I don’t know about others, but finding anything that isn’t curves in Brisbane seems nigh impossible. Actually - they had stock - I brought all the boxes of straight and points I could find.

Jason

PS: There goes my annual Lego budget in one week *ouch*