  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 171 – 190 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  OT: H8S disassembler?

Ok, this is somewhat off-topic, but I'm hoping the people here can help. I'm looking for a disassembler for the H8S/2214 processor (and probably an assembler too). This is the processor used in the Cybiko Classic. I don't know how similar it is to (...) (22 years ago, 4-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: butt-to-butt connections

(...) I’m curious about the “studs-out” orientation as well. Either up-down or left-right (front-back). Each has their own particular spatial geometry, when talking about Lego brick. It would be help if you did something like the following (...) (20 years ago, 15-Feb-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: Mountain Town - A train module experiment

Wow, Kim- where to begin? What you have done is excellent-- very interesting to the eye. When a module or scene can draw your attention in as yours does, it is very effective and pleasing indeed. Trying to bridge the gap, so to speak, between (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: My Moc's

(...) One thing I like about your Optimus is the fact that he transforms, is poseable, -and- looks good in both modes. I've seen several transforming LEGO robots, but not all of them look good and are functional in both modes. (...) That's also a (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.build)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: Get Rid of Dust on Lego Displays Campain (GRODOLD)

"Jeremy Scott" <Copyright@cox.net> writes: [...] (...) [...] I know the feeling. I don't vacuum my models often, but I have done it once or twice. The risk of vacuuming up LEGO elements is always high even when you are just cleaning the floors. So (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.storage)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: The Handyboard (was Re: RCX 2.0 -- ideas.)

(...) Encasing it in a LEGO brick would make it far more resilient and reduce the chances of dust, etc, contaminating the circuit board. Further, if it were pluggable into regular LEGO bricks, the model would not *demand* construction oriented (...) (26 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: got my first train

Christopher, I think John Neal hit the "nail on the head" with his advice. Like Larry P., I'm not sure I'd pay full retail price for an additional speed regulator. After all, you already own a speed regulator from 4559, and I'm not sure you even (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  RE: output A in reverse weak and NQC question (fwd)

Here's someone with the same problem. Think I'll return mine rather than voiding the warranty, however. Tim Tim Gion tcg3j@cs.virginia.edu (fastest) or gion@cs.virginia.edu (URL) Forwarded message ---...--- Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 14:47:32 +0200 From: (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: Do you build sets you buy for parts?

I have purchased some sets for their parts from resellers. (Don't tell me, let me guess, some of you have, too!) In some instances those sets were not NIB -- usually at my request, as I would rather save shipping costs than receive a box that I'll (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: Alternate models

This is the only alternate model I have found so far. Its for the snow speeder (URL) by John VanZwieten "Jon Theys" <Anakin@ou.edu> wrote in message news:Fp6GM7.CBL@lugnet.com... OK..here's the deal. I'm relatively new to Legos (at age 22 no less), (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: (Work in Progress) - Millenium Falcon

(...) Thanks ;-) I will have enough grey pieces once my next shipment of sets to part comes in to finish it and maybe even build a hangar for it. (...) Well, I really wanted to have round corridors using hinges and white tiles but that would require (...) (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: work schedule for the show

(...) I think either (or both) of the two of us, will be (and should be) on-hand throughout the show. (...) Friday evening will be the intense one for me. I expect I'll be there till they kick me out... :-) I'll e-mail you and James my cell number (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: Crawler Crane MOC

(...) The plates are the main member. You're right, it is a really strong construction. There are several crossmembers between the two parts of the track frame. One of them is the motor itself, and the other ones are also the housing of the (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Rock Crawler

After a visit with Steve & Bryan last weekend, and being completely disasatisfied with my prototype rock crawler, I began a whole new design. My inspiration... Monster trucks. So I built a 4-wheel drive, 4-wheel steer vehicle with 4-link suspensions (...) (18 years ago, 22-Dec-06, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: The Mantis - To take apart or not take apart?

(...) I've thought about this issue for a day. I think Joel has thought about it much longer. (: First I asked, do I have any MOCs that have survived? Good luck. I just moved and have not unsealed the boxes yet. The funny thing is, the MOCs I've (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.build)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Northwest Artifact wins Best of Show at NWBrickCon 2006

Here are a few pics of my Northwest Artifact (Totem Pole). It is 6 feet tall, has a 7-1/2 foot wingspan and uses about 20,000 bricks and plates. The technology I developed to enable such massive (and thin) wings is called Plywood and Staples. The (...) (18 years ago, 12-Oct-06, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX) !!

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: anyone know how to check free space on RCX?

(...) My sources (gcc-3.0) say: #define INT_TYPE_SIZE (TARGET_INT32 ? 32 : 16) A short experiment revealed that sizeof(short)=sizeof(int)=2, sizeof(long)=4. So int is normally 16bit. Only with the switch "-mint32" I get 32 bit ints. This is with a (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: New Mech and Hoverthings oh, My!

(...) Thanks (...) Again, thanks, This project started with those chunks. (...) It does stay up. It works like this: It's narrow technic beams cris-crossed held together with friction pins with axles at the top and bottom. Now, when the turret is (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: Friction on Rotation Sensor

Yes, Gregory, I'm sure. When I mention the sensor I mean the whole thing, not only the eletronics part. I tested both sensors and I tried to tilt the axle to test the behaviour you mentioned. After playing with it a little, it seens the casing don't (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: new Mk4 pics are up on brickshelf

"Trevor Pruden" <trevor_pruden@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G7KCsw.3Dt@lugnet.com... (...) Interesting that you follow Star Trek technology quite closely - Brandon and I started out doing that when we began building stuff for Zacktron back in (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

More:  Next Page >>