  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 1486 – 1505 of 2795.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Violence created by presence of guns? (was: Gotta love Oracle...)

(...) Well...it ain't all that big of a trick to import the guns into Ontario from NY either...but, that _still_ doesn't make the crime rate with firearms in Ontario all that high in comparison to most major US areas. Look at a US city with a (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.854)

  Re: not sure what to call this

(...) I agree. (...) I agree. (...) I don't agree. Not that I have to offer a better system, but how can you prove it's impossible? (...) I agree on freedom, but then, isn't there also a price others in the world have to pay for our freedom? If so, (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.854)

  Re: King Leo's Palace

It makes perfect sense Magnus, I'm inclined to try the incorporation of Dark grey first, as the curtain wall is made up of 2 wide bricks for the first several layers, then when the "window wall" bricks start, it goes to 1 wide, so the walls are (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

impossible
(score: 0.854)

  Re: BlockCAD, LDRAW, MLCad etc. mentioned in Swedish technical weekly magazine

Anders' scans: (URL) quick'n'dirty translation /Tore Legoland is in Cyberspace Lego models are build with simple CAD programs [011010] "All PC technicians have without exception spent an enormous part of their childhood with Lego", Douglas Coupland (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad)

impossible
(score: 0.854)

  Re: Hiroshima-Was It Necessary?

(...) I've gotta pull you up on that one, Larry. Just as not all US citizens are "good" or support the current war, I see it as impossible to make such a huge generalisation about Japanese civilians (no matter where they happened to live / work) in (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.853)

  Re: Gotta love Oracle...

(...) Or more likely, they were blessed with beneficial circumstances. (...) And here's the only problem with laissez faire. OF COURSE it isn't fair that those who are cleverer have more than those who are not. What deep misunderstanding of the (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.853)

  Re: 12V to 9V

(...) If you mean "can 12V motors be modified to run on 9V track?"[1] Then I'd say yes and no. "No" because 9V motors pickup the power from the rails it run on. The 12V motor doesn't have metal wheels to pickup power so you would have to modify the (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.853)

  Re: From Vietnam to Jesse Helms (Re: More on Palestine)

(...) I think James is reading something into Dan's comment that I don't think is there. Dan stated that there's no chivalry in killing the defenceless, and to ask a Vietnam vet if you doubted that statement. I also know a number of Vietnam vets-- (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.853)

  Re: Liebherr LTM1400 scale 1:15

You're right, it's impossible to make working cylinders of that size. The telescopic boom weights a lot .... But with aluminium you can create nice boom cylinders. Anyway, I really was amazed by his model. Before he start building it, I said: you're (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.events)

impossible
(score: 0.853)

  RE: inverted penulum

Thanks for the information. We started with the mathematical approach, but this seems to be extremely complex and not too useful for a reliable design with LEGO-Technic and the RCX. Solving that kind of differential equations in real time is perhaps (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

impossible
(score: 0.853)

  Re: Hiroshima-Was It Necessary?

(...) I think you've defined, although in your opinion, that the bombings were terrorism. That's actually a pretty good analogy--the word "terrorism" has a semantic load, as does "definition." Is it a subjective or objective term? I'm not making a (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.853)

  Re: what makes a legend?

"Brad Justus" <legodirect@lego.com> wrote in message news:GLH3tC.Iw@lugnet.com... [snip] (...) we're (...) order (...) plates, (...) of (...) different (...) so (...) How does not having the mold for an element affect it's reproducibility? I would (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

impossible
(score: 0.853)

  Re: what makes a legend?

There's a load of reactions here already, so I'll keep it short. I't very hard to give an overall verdict on replacement parts. I mean, almost invisible changes, like the minifig heads, would be hard to object to. In fact, even the 2x4 basic brick (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

impossible
(score: 0.853)

  Re: Greatest demand is for Bionicle -- Yuck! :)

(...) There certainly seem to be several options for making this cross-series connection. But it's apparent from the parts list that most of them involve other Technic parts of one description or another. Were these answers easy for you guys to come (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.853)

  Re: Boo! meeting?

(...) time (...) Well this week is going to be tough for me, maybe not impossible but tough. Next week is slightly more promising. Eric K. (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

impossible
(score: 0.853)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) I have to disagree a little with this only because I don't think that we should relegate the only sets issued 'in that vein' to being the half dozen 'Legends' that LEGO releases each year. I would hope instead, that as LEGO senses the (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

impossible
(score: 0.852)

  Re: train track prservation

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Callaway writes: <snip> In one of the previous threads on track dirtiness that Michael started, he said he lives by the sea. We don't keep a particularly clean house, we get dust and mud all over it, all the time. We have (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.852)

  Re: Anti-Semitism and Anti-Americanism

This article certainly has some reason on its side, yet I can't help but suspect its goal is to preserve US support for Zionism. We in Germany are pretty well aware of the fact that it is almost impossible to reason against the "less wise" portions (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.852)

  Mission Impossible: Find these Technic parts

Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to help me locate these pieces. Brickbay seems to be out of all but the plates at the moment, and I'm willing to trade or pay for anything you can find. Bricks with holes: 1x14 - 2 blue (parts ref #32018) (...) (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

impossible
(score: 0.852)

  Re: Can I get some feedback from the other townies

(...) I didn't see any overall shots, so I had assumed it was a virtual town. I'll eventually do a virtual town of Abston. I build on a scale that only allows one or two buildings to exist at a time, so I plan to link individual buildings to a map. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.town)

impossible
(score: 0.852)

More:  Next Page >>