Re: Boo! meeting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 20:35:36 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Hey all. Has anyone talked about an Oct. meeting?

Timing = an opportunity for fun...  :-)
How 'bout bringing small Halloween themed MOCs? tricks? treats?

I'm free this weekend. (?)

-Suz

Hmmmm, I'm about ready for another meeting :P  Thursday of this week looks
pretty good for me, as does all of next week except for Wednesday.

And I *do* have a small Halloween MOC in progress ... I tried to get Mike
Rayhawk to release an HPL/Cthulhu-based demon-summoning Briwkars update in • time
for Halloween 2K+1, but I guess he's been slumbering in the deep or something.
Ahh well, I have a minifig-scale demon/balrog derivative in progress (which
means significantly taller than a minifig).

Anyway, let's get together before Suz flees south of the Mason-Dixon line for
good.

Well this week is going to be tough for me, maybe not impossible but tough.
Next week is slightly more promising.

Eric K.