Re: Boo! meeting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 21:49:47 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Wayne McCaul writes:
Hey Jorge, Congrats!

That's funky, my wife is also due in March (the 16th).

Congratulations to both of you.  When you guys are ready for your Shelf Railway
for the nursury let me know.  Mine has been great!  My son loves it and we love
it because it helps put him to sleep.

We just finished painting the nursery. Well, I did - paint fume apparently
aren't very healthy (drool....).

I think thats a ploy... Nothing is "healthy" when your pregnant I think.

Good Eric

Evil Wayne
"There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

http://www.geocities.com/legomaniac70

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Jorge Fernandez writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Hey all. Has anyone talked about an Oct. meeting?

We're running out of October pretty fast... Looks more like November.

Timing = an opportunity for fun...  :-)
How 'bout bringing small Halloween themed MOCs? tricks? treats?

Yes, always fun, and Halloween makes it better.

I'm free this weekend. (?)

I can do any date but Wednesday 31st. and Saturday 2nd... lets make this a
formal announcement:

We're getting baby furniture on Saturday, because there is going to be a new
member of the family next year: we're having a baby! due date is March 7th.
Are we going to be busy about that time aren't we?