 Town / 3717
Re: Can I get some feedback from the other townies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 13:38:39 GMT

In lugnet.town, Shane Brunazzi writes:
My website is Brick City (in case you didn't know) and is home to 250+
minifigs living in a 4ft by 8ft area. (hoping to add another table soon

I didn't see any overall shots, so I had assumed it was a virtual town. I'll
eventually do a virtual town of Abston. I build on a scale that only allows one
or two buildings to exist at a time, so I plan to link individual buildings to a
map. I thought you had done something similar. The advantage is that you don't
have to have everything built at once or find room for it all (and in my case
that'd be impossible). The disadvantage is you don't get panorama shots without
digital trickery.

I know the photos are not the greatest, but when you spend all your money
on legos, who can afford a camara. lol.

A 35mm camera and an inexpensive flatbed scanner will give better results than
an expensive digital camera, and you'll have prints to show your offline family
and friends, and to look at in your old age, long after the digital pictures
have been lost.

Amy