 Town / 3716
3715  |  3717
Subject:
Can I get some feedback from the other townies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 02:07:56 GMT

Hi All,
     Just wondering if I could get some feedback from you on what you think
of my website(s).  I have a lot more stuff to add and I am not sure if it is
worth doing. (eg. if you don't like the site)
     My website is Brick City (in case you didn't know) and is home to 250+
minifigs living in a 4ft by 8ft area. (hoping to add another table soon, so
I can have more fire stations. lol)
     The site is located at:
http://hometown.aol.com/BrickCityEmail/BrickCity.html
     Any feedback, positive or completely negative is fine.  I know the
photos are not the greatest, but when you spend all your money on legos, who
can afford a camara. lol.
LMK,
-Shane
BrickCityEmail@aol.com

P.S.
     I have another site your more then well to comment on also.
http://hometown.aol.com/WashFireRescue51/MAALFD.html